Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hungary reloaded

Phew! Just before blogging about IC overflowed my attention span, which is that of a monkey on prozac, my picture material ended!!! Phew, as in phew, dammit, I finally get to go to bed, it's almost 2 in the morning, and you probably haven't read my previous posts yet, so get back there and start reading (or read them again).

But just in case you have read everything attentively, here a post-IC impression of my trip to Hungary. I pose in front of my favorite graffiti, which has ornated (If I just made that word up, I don't care, it's too late in the evening to be fussy) the building by the station in Szekesfehervar for over 20 years.

The sign reads "everything has an end, even the end !" I love it, a fitting metaphor for life, love, and this blog entry.


And just to dwelve on the truth behind the previous statement, here a random picture of my home town at night. Peacful, huh? With everybody sleeping... Except me... who was probably bloody blogging again!

1 comment:

cj said...

i LOVE your blog, you have made it to my list now ;) witty, super funny, hilarious in fact, it made me laugh out loud in several parts... i take your comment about the neo-illiterates seriously, and i'll do my best to adapt to the changed world of netizens :) at least on the mc blog. my personal one will remain grim&gritty, heavy to read, just for the hardcore fans... hehe.